Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome to Today's Christian Blog

We this blog is a new endeavor for myself and my best friend Crystal. I had this idea last night before I went to bed and we are going to try to put it into action. I want to create a site for Christians who are interested in interacting with other Christians discussing politics, movies, music, religious debates, and everything else. We want to start a prayer group so feel free to contact us with prayer requests or to sign up for our prayer group. For now Crystal and I will talk about what interests us in the world of Christianity in hopes of getting a dialogue started with you!

We are open to any suggestions as this site is as much for you as it is for us. Feel free to contact me (Andy) at andywclark@gmail.com and Crystal at crystalmarie922@lycos.com. Please check back for updates or subscribe to our blog to receive information about our newest features!

Thanks! God Bless!

No comments: