Thursday, August 7, 2008

Everything - Lifehouse - Most Power Drama I Have Ever Seen

I saw this video on Myspace a while ago, but came across it again today. It is one of the most powerful and anointed dramas I have ever watched. It is to the song Everything by Lifehouse (one of my favorite bands).

It shows a teenage girl struggling with the temptations most teenagers face - boy/girlfriend, gambling, alcohol, cutting, self image, and then suicide. In the beginning she has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, but as the temptations come her way she slowly leaves Him for the temptations. All the while, Christ is fighting to get her back. As the skit goes on she gets further and further away from Him until she realizes what she has lost and fights to get back into His Graces.
This skit is a great reminder of what Jesus has done for us and also how easy it is to fall prey to Satan if we aren't careful.
Go here to check it out and then let me know what you thought of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me cry! So powerful.